Instructions / Procedure to Apply
Welcome to GIA Education in Middle East.
For details, call us at: +9714 27 54 500
Or email: email@example.com
Note: Regular business hours are 9.00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
Download 2019 Application Form.
Complete your application in full, and send it along with supporting documents and payment to:
By Post / Courier
GIA India Laboratory Private Limited – DMCC Branch,
Office 02 G, Floor 02, AU Tower (Gold),
Cluster I, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
PO Box 625786, Dubai, UAE
Along with your payment advice copy
General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a higher school certificate (H.S.C) / 10+2 or equivalent to be admitted into GIA courses and programmes.
- Most classes are taught in English. Proficiency in the English language is required. (Note: AJP classes are also offered in Arabic. Please see Course Calendar for details)
- Please refer to the Education Catalogue for more information on Admission Policies and Procedures.
1. Proof of Identity
- UAE residents: Copy of valid passport, driving licence, work permit or Emirates identity
- Non-UAE: Copy of valid passport, copy of valid visit or student visa
For international students being sponsored by their employing company / organisation, additional requirements are a covering letter from the company and a copy of photo identity card duly issued by a competent authority.
2. Proof of Education
- Copy of higher school, college, or university diploma or official transcript showing graduation date
3. Copy of Passport (applicant/sponsor)
4. One colour passport size photo
All documents sent to GIA admissions must be in English or accompanied by a certified copy of English-language translation. GIA accepts copies, but may request original documentation.