Reports and Services
Fees and Payments
How to Submit Stones
Prepare your items for submission.
- For any diamond or coloured stone grading service (D-to-Z diamonds, coloured diamonds, or synthetic diamonds), and laser inscription service, submit only loose, un-mounted stones.
- Place one stone per parcel paper or other suitable container.
- Parcel papers must include shape and weight. You may also include your internal identification or reference number.
- Parcel papers should not include company name, initials, logos, phone, fax, email, website, or any other information that identifies you as the client or refers to grading information.
- Prepare packing slip or memo, on company letterhead if applicable, which lists: Number of Stones, Client Reference number if available, Shape, GIA Services requested, Weight & Total value per stone in Dollars.
Open an account, by providing the following documents with your first submission.
- A signed Client Agreement Form, if we don’t have a current form for you on file. Please be sure to return the signature page(s) with your first shipment, including the Patriot Act Compliance Confirmation and the Kimberley Process Certification. We will periodically request that you sign updated agreement(s).
- A copy of the owner’s passport and visa with signature.
- A copy of the trade license of the company.
- If you plan to have a messenger or company representative drop off or pick up your items for you, provide a letter on company letterhead authorizing them to do so and the passport copy of the authorized person. You may remove a representative from your account at any time by sending us your request in writing, on company letterhead.
Submit your items.
- If walking in, photo identification and signature is required. Documents accepted: Government Authorized (Driving License / Emirates ID Card / Passport).
- If shipping, provide return shipment information, including address, telephone number, insurance requirements and estimated declared values.
- Submit Cheque only. Cash accepted.
- Fees include only grading fees, Handling charges AED 4/- per stone & shipping charges will be extra.
Pick Up Your Items.
- Use your online My Laboratory account to track your job status and find out when your items are ready for pick up.
- Your original GIA receipt is required at all times in order to pick-up stones (No Copies).
- Photo identification with signature is required.
- Full payment is required at time of pick up.
- Cash or Cheque. Credit card facility is not available.