Instructions / Procedure to Apply
Welcome to GIA Education in Middle East.
For details, call us at: +9714 27 54 500
Or email: email@example.com
Note: Regular business hours are 9.00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
For 2018 Programmes
Download 2018 Application Form.
For 2019 Programmes
Download 2019 Application Form.
Complete your application in full, and send it along with supporting documents and payment to:
By Post / Courier
GIA India Laboratory Private Limited – DMCC Branch,
Office 02G, Floor 02, AU Tower (Gold), Cluster I,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, U. A. E.
Fax: +971 4 4473410
Along with your payment advice copy
General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a higher school certificate (H.S.C) / 10+2 or equivalent to be admitted into GIA courses and programmes.
- All classes are taught in English. Proficiency in the English language is required.
- Please refer to the Education Catalogue for more information on Admission Policies and Procedures.
1. Proof of Identity
- UAE residents: Copy of valid passport, driving licence, work permit or Emirates identity
- Non-UAE: Copy of valid passport, copy of valid visit or student visa
For international students being sponsored by their employing company / organisation, additional requirements are a covering letter from the company and a copy of photo identity card duly issued by a competent authority.
2. Proof of Education
- Copy of higher school, college, or university diploma or official transcript showing graduation date
3. Copy of Passport (applicant/sponsor)
4. One colour passport size photo
All documents sent to GIA admissions must be in English or accompanied by a certified copy of English-language translation. GIA accepts copies, but may request original documentation.