Instructions / Procedure to Apply
Welcome to GIA Education in Middle East.
For details, call us at: +9714 27 54 500
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Regular business hours are 9.00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
By Post / Courier
GIA India Laboratory Private Limited – DMCC Branch,
Office 02G, Floor 02, AU Tower (Gold), Cluster I,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, U. A. E.
Fax: +971 4 4473410
Along with your payment advice copy
General Admission Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification for any GIA course, class or programme is H.S.C. / 10+2. Please attach a copy of your certificate as proof.
- All courses and course materials are in English only. English proficiency is required.
Application Documents Required
- Proof of education
- Proof of identity (valid passport copy / driving license/ work permit / Emirates identity)
- Students being sponsored by their employing company / organization, must provide:
- A company cover letter
- A copy of photo identity card duly issued by a competent authority
- One Passport size photograph
- Non-UAE residents must provide:
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid visit / student visa