NEW GIA REPORT
In response to client demant, GIA launched the GIA Diamond Focus Report™, a new service that confirms select D-to-Z diamonds are natural or synthetic.
Results will be received quickly with this well-priced online report, and uses the same standards as other GIA diamond grading reports.
Take advantage of efficient service times and submit your stones today.
- 0.15 to 0.29 carat
- D-to-Z natural
- Round brilliant-cut only (fancy shapes may be added at a later date)
- Key grading details - carat weight, color, clarity and cut grades
- Additional grading information including polish, symmetry and fluorescence
- Laser inscription of the report number
- 0.15 to 0.22 carat: AED 75
- 0.23 to 0.29 carat: AED 80
Results and a printable PDF are available through My Laboratory and Report Check on GIA.edu
For more information on Diamond Focus Report visit GIA.edu/diamond-grading or email email@example.com